Friday, November 4, 2011

Halloween Helpful Hint #5 Carving Kits

I always buy my carving kits after the Halloween holiday is over so I can get them at a discount.  It always seems that stores have tons of these kits left over so you can wait until they really start discounting stuff before having to buying it.  I usually get mine 75% off.  Now if you take care of your tools from the year before you certainly can reuse them the next year.  But I'm pretty hard on mine and they are usually all bent up by the time I am done with them.  So go out and buy your kits now and do what I do, throw them behind your cereal boxes in the pantry or somewhere else where you can forget about them until next year.

Oh and here is a picture of the pumpkins I carved this year after I bought some candles for them.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...